June 8, 2009

Regarding the Unsliced Project...

As you can expect from us at The Legend of Dextrose, the Unsliced Project has been put on hold. Danny, the guy in charge, decided he didn't feel like it, gosh. After some thought, he decided it was not the best idea he had. In fact, he isn't sure he's ever going to start.

Now I, Dextrose, explain the... the, uh... complex... brain things. Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about. Basically, he doesn't want to have any chance of getting sued. I don't know, I guess you can get sued for about anything these days. We at The Legend of Dextrose don't really want to pay his way out of it, now he mentions it. So, uh, yes.

He thought it would be funnier if characters in The Thirteenth Sandwich made references to "the Unsliced incident" and never actually wrote about it. As usual, his comedy shall certainly go unappreciated.

While I'm here, I'll mention that the anniversary of my birth coincides with his birthday. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment