September 25, 2009

Fanfiction?

I have recently had to face a weird moral dilemma. I have this weird urge to start writhing stuff on everybody's favorite Fanfiction.net. And should I do so, how seriously should I take it?

As most of us do, I regard the site with disgust, distaste, and dis...uh, entery. And writing fanfiction is something I look down upon most of the time. The other half of the time, I write a crappy chapter, throw it on the blog, and wait as the urge to write subsides. Then I end up regretting it. And regretting not knowing how to delete posts.

I guess while Fanfiction.net is against all my morals, I can find other sites that do similar things. I heard about this place, Deviantart or some such. If I use that, I can sound emo instead of, uh, losery. Or whatever the stereotype happens to be at this time.

But then again, I always regret writing the stuff. I shouldn't set up any obligations to write; that's a /bad/ idea. Because at the time of my writing, the urge is building, but my morals still remain. If I had any more encouragement to write, I'd probably be pushed off the deep end.

Uh..

Uhh...

Eh, what the heck. I'll do it. Fire up Google! Fire up the Pokédex!
...Then again this is a terrible idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment