May 26, 2009

Thu Staph

I s'pose it's time I introduced you to the staff. Well, here they are:

Dextrose Theguy - It's me. I do most of the articles here.

Isabel of the Not-Having-a-Last-Name - Izzy doesn't actually exist. Or something like that. She usually only comes out to help keep my sporking clean.

Patsy McCoopington - An otherdimensional equivalent of me. Human. He has, like, all of my energy and none of my brains.

Danny Howarth - Another otherdimensional equivalent. Also human. Has all my brains and gaming skills.

Flux Jargon - It's not her real name, but she ain't talking. Affectionately referred to as the grandmaster science nerd.

Those are the only dudes who've done actual posting, but there are some who might post later on, such as:
Cassandra Weatherstorm
Nidorina
Doctor James Guapo
And all them.

So, yes. Our illustrious staff. All I have to do is hope Patsy didn't misspell the title, and we're pretty much home free.

No comments:

Post a Comment