August 26, 2009

Clearing things up once again!

So apparently there's been some confusion about our illustrious staff. "Every post ends with 'posted by Dextrose,' but the post seems to be written by someone else," except whinier. Well, see, I, Dextrose, was the first to get this blog idea. That's why it's The Legend of Dextrose and not The Ballad of Kaylie or something.

Oh. Kaylie isn't on our staff list. Yeah, she's Mort's otherdimensional girlfriend. It sounds lame, but their love literally started tearing the universe apart, so she lives on Earth now.

Where was I?

So, the others wanted to blog, and we discussed the odds of becoming Internet celebrities. We decided it'd be best to pool our efforts. Somebody who was not a genius (I'm not saying names coughPatsycough) suggested to save space on the Interwebs, we should all share the same account. In an attempt to make fun of him, we used the idea.

We haven't found out what happens if two of us try to log in at the same time. I guess we just don't blog enough for that.

While I'm here, I'll clear up some more facts. Mort and Danny are /not/ the same person. Mort is an /avid/ gamer who lives in Salt Lake City with Patsy and Cassie. Er, not in the same house. I think I made that sound like they lived in the same house. The kind of gamer who plays games that haven't even been released, learning Japanese so he can play games before they're translated to English. Danny, on the other hand, lives in Provo on a much lamer Earth. The one without any kind of real magic. I kinda pity those guys.

1 comment: